Find a veterinarian to discuss your concerns about your pet's health, wellness, and urgent care needs by calling Arrow Animal Hospital in Los Lunas, NM. We offer pet care services to treat your pet while answering all the questions you may have about your pet's treatment. We strive to provide your pet with the best possible care, ensuring they spend many years keeping you company.
Pet Care Services
It takes more than an annual pet exam and health screening to ensure your pet remains happy and healthy. Various services are available at our animal hospital to help aid in your pet's overall healthcare. Some of the most common services available at our animal hospital include:
- Comprehensive pet exams and preventative care: Annual visits with a veterinarian help treat your pet from nose to tail, looking for any underlying health conditions before establishing a treatment plan.
- Surgery: Some pets require surgery for various conditions, which can help extend or improve your pet's life. A dedicated and compassionate surgical care team is vital to your pet's surgery and recovery.
- Vaccinations: Keep pets safe from life-threatening diseases by immunizing your pet during their annual exams. Some pet vaccines are required by law, while vets recommend others to help keep pets happy and healthy. Some boarding facilities require specific vaccinations before allowing pets to stay with them.
- Pet illness and urgent care: Early diagnosis and treatment are crucial to helping pets remain healthy. Urgent care helps treat pets who have become ill or injured by providing diagnosis and quick treatment.
- Dentistry: Dental check-ups are a part of routine preventative care and wellness exam. A vet on our team checks your pet's teeth to ensure they are healthy and strong. If there is an issue, a dental cleaning may be recommended to remove plaque buildup and prevent other health problems associated with gum disease in pets.
Why Your Pet Should See a Veterinarian Regularly
Routine visits with a veterinarian at our animal hospital can help develop a baseline of your pet's health, making it possible to identify illnesses. Annual visits with a vet on our team can check your pet's overall health and wellness, administer yearly vaccinations, and check for any hidden conditions or diseases.
Get Pet Care Services from a Veterinarian at Our Animal Hospital
To learn more about the pet care services, call us at (505) 865-1826 to schedule an appointment with a veterinarian at our animal hospital. Our pet care team at Arrow Animal Hospital in Los Lunas, NM, is here to treat your pet and providing them with our pet care services.